By using any of TheIndiaJobs services you agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service. TheIndiaJobs reserves the right to change or amend these Terms at any time without notice. We encourage you to review these Terms regularly, as your continued use of the Services will confirm your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Stay up to date with all new job openings added to our portal
- Be the first to apply to your Dream Job in your desired location
- Get jobs posted across thousands of websites delivered straight to your Inbox
- Create multiple job alerts and manage them easily with your TheIndiaJobs account
- If you are signing up on behalf of your employer then account owner is your employer. You warrant that you have authority to bind your employer to these Terms.
- You can transfer your account and pass account ownership rights to a third party at any time. In this case, you need to inform us and update account information accordingly. Once your account is transferred to another owner you cannot claim ownership rights for this account.
- TheIndiaJobs reserves the right, to the extent of its knowledge and ability, to determine the rightful account owner in case of disputes. If we are not able to determine the rightful owner, we can terminate an account until the resolution between conflicting parties is found. If there are some amounts due, the person or persons determined to be the rightful owners will be obliged to pay them.
- You can add funds as per your requirement. The amount will be deducted from your available funds based on click count, regardless of whether you set a total budget. Charges are exclusive of all taxes, including GST. You are responsible for all taxes as applicable and appropriate. You are responsible for paying (y) all taxes and government charges, and (z) reasonable expenses and attorney fees TheIndiaJobs incurs collecting late amounts. You waive all claims relating to charges unless claimed within 30 days after the charge (this does not affect your credit card issuer rights). Charges are solely based on TheIndiaJobs’s click measurements. TheIndiaJobs’s determination of click count shall be binding. Refunds (if any) are at the absolute discretion of TheIndiaJobs and only in the form of advertising credit for TheIndiaJobs Property. If you are removed from TheIndiaJobs, but have previously spent on TheIndiaJobs, you are not entitled to a refund of previously spent amounts. You acknowledge and agree that any credit card and related billing and payment information that you provide to TheIndiaJobs may be shared by TheIndiaJobs with companies who work on TheIndiaJobs’s behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to TheIndiaJobs and servicing your account. TheIndiaJobs may also provide information in response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. TheIndiaJobs shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such information by such third parties. All withholding tax remittances to the government are your sole responsibility and TheIndiaJobs shall have no liability whatsoever therefor. Invoices may be provided to you via electronic mail. To the extent permitted by law, if you have an unpaid or outstanding invoice or account balance for any TheIndiaJobs product, TheIndiaJobs reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of that TheIndiaJobs product as well as any other TheIndiaJobs product, including but not limited to those TheIndiaJobs product where you do not have an unpaid invoice or account balance.
- Refunds (if any) are at the absolute discretion of TheIndiaJobs and only in the form of advertising credit for TheIndiaJobs Property. Refunds will be issued after deducting administrative cost wherever is applicable. If you are removed from TheIndiaJobs, but have previously spent on TheIndiaJobs, you are not entitled to a refund of previously spent amounts.
It is your responsibility to review all monthly charges for accuracy. Within 30 days you can dispute the charge. After 30 days we will consider that all charges are valid and thereby, you waive any claims regarding this charge.
Termination and Cancellation of Service:
You can terminate Service at any time. To make sure your account is not billed for another month of service, you must initiate service cancellation before your billing cycle due date.
We reserve the right to update the system. Updates may include, but not limited to, adding/ removing functionalities, bugs fixes etc. There are no warranties that the updated version will not contain bugs or will not affect your use of the Services. We can initiate update at any time without additional notice. TheIndiaJobs will not carry any responsibility for any modifications in code not provided by TheIndiaJobs team. Restoration of modified code is your responsibility and any associated costs are to be met by you.
Use of Customer’s Name and Trademarks:
TheIndiaJobs owns the platform, but we will not claim any rights for your trade names, trademarks, or data uploaded to our site. With your written consent we may use your trade name, trademark, full name and/or your website URL in our live example section for advertising purposes. Customer may use TheIndiaJobs's trade name, trademarks, and service marks for advertising purposes. Customer must submit a copy of advertising materials to TheIndiaJobs for its prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Service at any time
- Any kind of insult of TheIndiaJobs member/employee will result in immediate account termination
- At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to remove any content if we determine, in our sole discretion, it to be unlawful, offensive, threatening or violating third-party copyrights
- All sample data, including but not limited to, sample images, job and resume descriptions, sample emails texts etc, used in the Service are to demonstrate Service in operation. It is your responsibility to change it in accordance with your legal and business needs
- We do not bear any responsibility for the content uploaded by our clients. All claims are to be addressed directly to the clients
In addition to other restrictions outlined in these Terms, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Services for any illegal purposes, beyond the scope of their intended use, or otherwise prohibited in these Terms
- Publish Content which is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service
- Compromise security of the Service
- Send any unsolicited advertising, spam or any other unauthorized promotional materials
Disclaimer of Warranties:
This Service is “as is” and there is no warranty of any kind either express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TheIndiaJobs does not warrant that the functions of the Service will meet your requirements or that operation of the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. You take all responsibility for selecting this Service to achieve your intended goals. TheIndiaJobs does not carry any responsibility for third-party servers’ operation. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this agreement.
Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, breach of contract or warranty or otherwise, shall TheIndiaJobs be liable to the User or any other party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for work stoppage, computer failure or loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible or economic losses. In no event will TheIndiaJobs be liable for any damages even if you or any other party shall have informed us of the possibility of such damages. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Service. Your only remedy against Smartjobboard for dissatisfaction with the Services is to stop using the Service.
JobGrin supports the protection of intellectual property rights of other individuals. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable laws, in our Service, it is not allowed to upload content that infringes any third party’s copyrights. In appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, we can terminate accounts which are deemed to be repeat infringers of a third party’s copyrighted works. If you believe that anything on the Services infringes copyrights that you own or control, please contact us. This document constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications, whether written or oral.