Job Description: •
He is accountable in terms of sharpening his skills and knowledge on project organization, standards of engineering, and scientific investigation and evaluation to be more efficient at work.
• He must be able to devise, organize, and ensure engineering arrangements and revisions.
• The ability to work under pressure
• Problem-solving skills
• Based on the plant process manager’s guidance may work as a trainer for the operator.
• Junior Engineer Trainee Job Responsibilities-
A Junior Engineer works under the direct command and management of an Engineer.
Functional Area: Engineering
Functional Role: Mechanical Engineer
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
• Education: BE/B.tech Engineering
• Experience: Fresher
Experience: 0 - 1 years
Qualification: Graduate in Engineering with B.E./B.Tech (mechanical engineering).
for more details:-plengineering.in
0 to 1 Years
5 - 10 Hires
Fresher,Diploma,Maintenance,Mechanical Engineering,Test Procedures,B.E,B.Tech,Good Communication Skill,Production